Sunday 3 July 2011

Blogged online by littlegoytre.wordpress.com

My collection has been blogged on http://littlegoytre.wordpress.com/ by LITTLE GOYTRE

A bit about the blog:
- An online homage to everything that is individual and original in the world of arts, crafts and design. As a good friend eloquently said, it is meant as ‘a cornucopia of all that’s quirky, creative and new’.

She writes:
"gorgeous sculptural pieces are part of a mixed media collection based on the concept of flight."
"During my whirlwind visit I was greeted by smiling, fresh-faced designers, all eager to talk about their work. Those I did get to speak to inspired me with their ideas and their enthusiasm, and their passion for doing something totally new – what went unspoken was that need for someone to give them the chance to shine."

No comments: