Friday 15 April 2011

Professional shoot of 2 accessory setups from my collection

Two accessory outfits from my collection were featured in a professional photoshoot set up at my university today.
The first included 4 accessory neck pieces, and the second featured my two large scale metal pieces.
I was so lucky to have had this opportunity to work with professional model and fashion photographer Fabrice Lachant who has featured in top fashion campaigns and publications, including last month's Vogue Italia.

Amazing day! What an experience. 

Here's a sneaky peek one on set this morning....


I can't wait to see the professional image(s)when it/they are edited and ready!

My work was also shown for a similar shoot for graduate fashion week. I'm hoping some pieces were chosen, watch this space!




Photo above is property of Claire Fitzjohn
Photographer Fabrice's website : www.photobyfabrice.com

No comments: